New York – New York’s Web Video Sweeps
PRIZE DRAW OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PERSON.
These are the official rules that govern how the New York – New York’s Web Video 2012 Sweepstakes promotion will operate. This promotion will be referred to as the "Prize Draw" throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, "we," "our," and "us" refer to New York-New York Hotel & Casino, LLC dba New York – New York Hotel & Casino and the sponsor of the Prize Draw. "You," "yourself" refers to an eligible Prize Draw entrant.
1. WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
This Prize Draw entry period starts on September 19, 2012 at 9am PST and ends on January 4, 2013 at 5pm PST. ("Entry Period").
2. CAN YOU ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this Prize Draw if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
• You are a legal resident of the United States of America and you are 21 years of age or older; and
• You are NOT a resident of Nevada; and
• You are NOT an employee of New York-New York Hotel & Casino, LLC, or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates;
• You are NOT involved in any part of the administration or execution of this Prize Draw; and
• You are NOT an immediate family member (defined as parent, sibling, spouse, child regardless of where they live) and do not reside in the same household as an employee of New York-New York Hotel & Casino, LLC, or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates or a person involved in any part of the administration or execution of this Prize Draw.
This Prize Draw is void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law or where bonding requirements exist.
3. HOW DO YOU ENTER?
To enter online:
You must register for the Prize Draw during the Entry Period on nynystories.com website.
Please be sure that your entry information (including name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone, and Prize you wish to be eligible to win) is correct and current. Winners will be notified using the contact information provided.
To enter by mail without registering online, hand-print your first and last name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and Prize you wish to be eligible to win) on a 3"x5" piece of paper and mail it to:
New York – New York’s Web Videos 2012 Sweepstakes, Marketing Department, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
If you choose to enter by mail, we must receive your entry by
January 4, 2013. Limit one entry per person,
regardless of entry method.
We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive, but are not decipherable for any reason.
We will automatically disqualify any incomplete or illegible entry.
4. WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
Three (3) Grand Prizes:
Prize #1 – The Showdown Video Prize:
Two (2) 2-night stays in Park Avenue rooms (2 rooms – King beds) - $275 value, 4 Passes to The Roller Coaster - $56 value, $100 Credit to Nathan’s Famous - $100 value, First round of drinks for up to 4 people at Pour 24 - $50 value, 4 Dual Sofa Tickets to Zumanity - $500 value, $200 Credit to The Sporting House - $200 value.
Total Retail Value: $1,200
Prize Option #2 – The Prowl Video Prize:
Two (2) 2-night stays in Park Avenues (2 rooms – Queen beds) - $275 value, $300 Dinner Credit at NFI - $300 value, VIP Blackjack table at Party Pit and first round of drinks - $50 value, VIP Admission and $100 bar tab at Coyote Ugly - $140 value, VIP Table and $100 bar tab at BATS - $125 value, One day Enhanced Cabana rental - $250 value.
Total Retail Value: $1,200
Prize Option #3 – The Proposal Video Prize:
Two (2) 2-night stays in Park Avenues (2 rooms – Queen beds) - $275 value, One day Enhanced Cabana rental - $250 value, $100 Retail Credit at SoHo - $100 value, $400 in services at The Spa - $400 value, $200 dinner credit at Gallagher’s - $200 value.
Total Retail Value: $1,200
Residents of NV not eligible. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,200 per prize package US. You are only eligible to win one (1) of the three (3) Grand Prizes, based upon your selection at time of entry. Any difference between the estimate ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Each stay is subject to availability and may not be used on, or in connection with, any holiday or holiday.
If you are selected as a potential winner:
(1) You may not exchange your prize for another prize option, cash or any other merchandise or services;
(2) You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner;
(3) If you accept a prize, you will be responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize, if any;
All expenses related to use of the Grand Prize that are not specifically included above including, but not limited to, meals, gratuities, air travel, baggage fees and ground transportation, and incidental hotel and personal expenses, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary or prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize winner and guest of Grand Prize winner must sign and return a required release of liability before travel will be booked. Guest of Grand Prize winner may only be a minor if guest is winner’s child or legal ward.
Any prizes forfeited may, at our sole option, be awarded to an alternate entrant.
5. HOW IS THE WINNER SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
On or about January 7, 2013, we, or a company acting under our authorization, will conduct a Grand Prize Drawing. In the Grand Prize Drawing, we will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner for each prize option in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Entry Period.
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address, the phone number, or mailing address (if any) listed on your entry within seven (7) days following the random drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the prize to an alternate randomly selected winner.
If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select an alternate winner.
If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Prize Draw or provided on the mail-in entry.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING?
Your odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries we receive.
7. WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS ARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS PRIZE DRAW?
By entering this Prize Draw you agree:
(1) To abide by these Official Rules; and
(2) To the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless New York-New York Hotel & Casino, LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and advertising and promotional agencies and Prize Draw judging organization, and their respective representatives, successors, assigns and agents from, and against, any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Prize Draw or any prize won, or the use thereof; and
(3) That New York-New York's decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Prize Draw; and
(4) That by accepting a prize, New York-New York advertising and promotional agencies may use your name, image and place of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Prize Draw, without payment or compensation to you.
8. WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS PRIZE DRAW IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This Prize Draw is subject to the laws of the State of Nevada (USA), and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada for any disputes arising out of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is subject to NRS 463.362.
9. WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE PRIZE DRAW CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Prize Draw, New York-New York reserves the right to cancel, change or suspend this Prize Draw. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error.
If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Prize Draw, New York-New York reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before New York-New York had to cancel, change or suspend the Prize Draw. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Prize Draw by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, New York-New York may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO WON?
If you send an e-mail to email@example.com on or before January 7, 2013, New York-New York will provide you with the winner’s name.
11. WHO IS SPONSORING THIS PRIZE DRAW?
New York – New York Hotel & Casino is the sponsor of this Prize Draw.
New York – New York
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. SO
Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA